renews, refines and enlivens
Revitalising Mask offers soothing care and renewal to all skin conditions. The appearance of redness or blemishes is diminished, pores are visibly refined and skin appears even and toned.
Formulation: Quince, anthyllis and chamomile clarify and balance blemished, large-pored skin, while cooling and hydrating sunstressed skin and skin prone to couperose. Nurturing jojoba, apricot kernel and wheat germ oils help the skin maintain moisture for skin that looks and feels instantly refreshed and toned.
For all skin conditions.
Once or twice each week, apply a generous amount of Revitalising Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté, if desired. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. For optimum skin care results, we recommend deep cleansing with Clarifying Steam Bath and Clarifying Clay Mask prior to use.
Water (Aqua), Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bentonite, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Propolis Wax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810).
*from natural essential oils
* The amount of this product is currently too high.
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
To soften the appearance of blemished or scarred skin or skin prone to redness, supplement your day cream with Revitalising Mask. Mix a small amount of each in your palm then apply as a thin layer in the morning.