New Product! Sensitive Saltwater Toothpaste
Gentle Cleaning for Sensitive Teeth | Fluoride- and menthol-free
Sensitive teeth and gums must be cleaned with care to avoid abrasion, but thoroughly enough to keep teeth healthy. Sensitive Saltwater Toothpaste offers mild yet thorough cleaning for sensitive teeth with receding gums. Features a refreshing, bright lemony flavor.
No fluorides, SLS/SLES or alcohol. Mint-free, as recommended by homeopaths.
Formulation: The cleansing properties of sage, thyme and lemon essential oils protect the mouth area and leave the breath smelling fresh. Witch hazel hydrosol and sea salt help maintain healthy teeth and gums. Moor extract supports the natural protective function of the mucuous membranes.
- Featured Ingredient: Lemon
Special Care Based on Nature's Wisdom
Developed in cooperation with dermatologists, estheticians and dentists, Dr. Hauschka Med products are formulated to meet very specific needs for skin and oral care. Natural botanical ingredients sage, ice plant, potentilla, neem and horse chestnut lend their powerful fortifying and balancing properties to the line for the long-term health of the skin, teeth, gums and lips.
Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Calcium Carbonate, Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Hydrated Silica, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fragrance (Parfum), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Kaolin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Peat Moss Extract, Xanthophyll.
*component of natural essential oils
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions