Intensive Ice Plant Cream
targeted protection and immediate relief from itchiness due to dry skin
For particularly dry, flaky, itchy areas of the skin, such as on the face, the crook of the arm or the hollow of the knee. When the skin’s barrier function has been disrupted by dryness, Intensive Ice Plant Cream helps restore its natural balance.
Formulation: An expert at surviving in arid climates, the ice plant has learned to store moisture from its surroundings. Similarly, ice plant replenishes the skin with long-lasting moisture.
Skin Condition: Very dry skin and skin prone to atopic dermatitis
- Suitable for young children
- Fragrance free
- Featured Ingredient: Ice Plant
- Learn about our Ice Plant sustainable cultivation project
A Plan for Lasting Comfort
If you suffer from very dry skin with a tendency for atopic dermatitis, you need skin care that goes well beyond the ordinary.
Developed in cooperation with dermatologists and estheticians, Dr. Hauschka Med products are specifically formulated to address the changing needs of very dry skin with flakiness, itchiness or red, irritated conditions. As soon as your first application, your skin will feel noticeably soothed and comfortable – and you‘ll feel free to enjoy a life without dry skin concerns.
Water (Aqua), Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Alcohol, Tricaprylin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Lysolecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic dyes and preservatives
- Intentionally unperfumed
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions.