Ice Plant Face Cream
for hydrated and relaxed skin—feel the difference every day
For skin that feels good every day. Ice Plant Face Cream is a rich botanical composition that offers your skin targeted relief from dryness. Moisturizer is quickly absorbed, offering immediate relaxation and comfort.
- Suitable for young children
- Fragrance free
Formulation: An expert at surviving in arid climates, the ice plant has learned to store moisture from its surroundings. Similarly, ice plant replenishes the skin with long-lasting moisture.
Skin Condition: Very dry skin and skin prone to atopic dermatitis
- Featured Ingredient: Ice Plant
- Learn about our Ice Plant sustainable cultivation project
A Plan for Lasting Comfort
If you suffer from very dry skin with a tendency for atopic dermatitis, you need skin care that goes well beyond the ordinary.
Dr. Hauschka Med products are specifically formulated to address the changing needs of very dry skin with flakiness, itchiness or red, irritated conditions. As soon as your first application, your skin will feel noticeably soothed and comfortable – and you‘ll feel free to enjoy a life without dry skin concerns.
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lanolin, Lysolecithin, Hectorite, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic dyes and preservatives
- Intentionally unperfumed
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions.