nourishes intensely damaged hair, soothes the scalp
Dr. Hauschka Hair Oil restores shine and vitality to all hair conditions. The oil offers intensive, restorative care for dry, damaged, brittle and lacklustre hair. It is also especially well-suited for use with an irritated scalp and with permed or coloured hair, as well as hair damaged by heat styling or the sun. The formulation of neem, chamomile, wheatgerm oil and rosemary strengthens hair and soothes the scalp. The combined power of valuable medicinal plant extracts gives hair new strength and body. Shake before use.
2.50 fl oz *
* The amount of this product is currently too high.
1 month ago
The Hair Oil can be used in various ways depending on the needs of the scalp and hair.
Before washing: Dampen the hair and evenly distribute Hair Oil through the lengths and tips. Leave for at least 20 minutes, or overnight for very damaged hair. Shampoo and rinse twice. For scalp care, dampen the scalp and use the fingertips to massage in the Hair Oil. Wrap in a towel and leave to work for approx. 20 minutes, or overnight for a highly irritated scalp. Shampoo and rinse twice.
After washing: To treat dry, split ends, apply a very small amount to the tips (either slightly damp or dry). Do not rinse out. We recommend using our Hair Oil once per week, and more if necessary. We recommend Dr. Hauschka Shampoo for washing hair, together with Dr. Hauschka Conditioner and Dr. Hauschka Hair Tonic for additional hair care. Cloudiness or the formation of sediment can occur as a result of the natural ingredients and do not affect the quality of the product. Protect against light and heat.
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions