New! Eye Make-up Remover
cleanses gently and thoroughly, removes even waterproof make-up
Limited offer: Receive Eye Make-up Remover with two organic cotton make-up remover pads.
The Eye Make-up Remover gently and reliably cleanses the sensitive skin in the eye area – removing even waterproof eye make-up. In the same step, it cares for the skin with light, fast-absorbing oils, leaving the skin feeling pleasantly cleansed and silky smooth.
Formulation: The dual-phase composition features precious rose water and nourishing plant extracts of eyebright and fennel which harmonize and soothe the particularly delicate and sensitive skin in the eye area. Premium-quality sesame and sunflower oils nourish the eyelashes and eyebrows as they preserve the skin’s natural hydrolipid layer. Ophthalmological and dermatological tested. Protect against light and heat.
For all skin conditions.
Eye Make-up Remover
with Organic Cotton Pad
2.50 fl oz *
* The amount of this product is currently too high.
Shake the Eye Make-up Remover before use to combine the oil and water phases. Moisten a cotton pad and gently wipe across the eye working outwards. If necessary, leave on briefly and allow to work. Next, use Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream or Soothing Cleansing Milk to remove make-up and impurities from the rest of the face.
Protect against light and heat.
Water (Aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sulfated Castor Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citral*, Farnesol*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum.
*component of natural essential oils
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions