soothes, nurtures and protects
For all skin conditions. Eye Balm supports elasticity, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protects the delicate skin around the eyes. Skin is moisturized, firmed and fortified.
Formulation: Carrot, calendula and anthyllis soothe delicate skin while apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil and beeswax moisturize and soften dry skin and visibly smooth fine lines. Neem leaf and silk powder fortify and firm.
Skin Condition: For all skin conditions.
0.34 fl oz *
* The amount of this product is currently too high.
4 weeks ago
8 months ago
5 months ago
Love that the container is not plastic too!
6 months ago
11 months ago
9 months ago
Receive complimentary shipping with any $50 purchase or more excluding taxes, shipping, and sale items.
- Featured Ingredient: Neem
- Find a Skin Care Plan
- Get a personalized Skin Consult with Product Recommendations
Cleanse with Cleansing Cream or Soothing Cleansing Milk then refresh using Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner.
Warm a small amount of Eye Balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers and, without pulling or dragging skin, gently apply a thin, even layer to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards. Especially recommended in colder weather.
Protect against light and heat.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Lecithin.
*component of natural essential oils
- 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions