Cleansing for Healthy, Radiant Skin
Elisabeth Sigmund, co-founder of Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, developed our unique method of cleansing to work in concert with the skin’s metabolism, encouraging the lymph system’s cleansing functions and awakening skin to radiant beauty.
Cleansing with Cleansing Cream
Cleansing Cream gently cleanses, exfoliates, fortifies and refreshes, supporting the skin’s natural protective function for a healthy, radiant glow. For all skin conditions.
- Cleanse in the morning and evening.
- Moisten face, neck and décolleté with warm face cloth. Mix ½ -1 inch (1-2 cm) of Cleansing Cream with warm water in the palm of hand to form a smooth, creamy paste.
- Press mixture gently into skin then roll hands up and away in a wave-like motion.
- Start in the center of the forehead then slowly work outward and down, ending at the décolleté. Avoid eye area. Continue this press and roll motion for 1-3 minutes (less time for sensitive skin; more for oily/combination skin). Do not rub or scrub.
- Rinse with warm water then finish with a splash of cool, fresh water to close pores. For sensitive skin use warm water only.
Cleansing with Soothing Cleansing Milk
Soothing Cleansing Milk gently removes dirt and make-up prior to cleansing with Cleansing Cream. For sensitive skin, Soothing Cleansing Milk is a daily cleanser with harmonizing, protective properties that help diminish the appearance of redness.
- Wet face with warm water.
- Gently apply a thin, even layer (1-2 pumps) to face, neck, and décolleté, working from your forehead down and from the center out.
- To remove eye make-up, apply to a dampened cotton pad and use gentle sweeping movements from the inside to the outside corner of your closed eye. Do not scrub. Turn pad over and wipe the eyelid area to rinse.