Your Every Day Make-up
For the Face
For a Smooth, Even Complexion
- Start with your daily skin care: cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin .
- Apply Translucent Make-up over your daytime skin care. Important: The shade should match your skin tone for a natural appearance.
- Use Concealer to minimize minor blemishes and give a fresher appearance to your eye area. For best results, the shade selected should be slightly lighter than your skin tone. Only apply the Concealer to the inner eye area in which you find dark circles, not the outer eye.
- Use a Powder Brush to apply Translucent Face Powder or Bronzing Powder.
For Rosy Cheeks
- If you have a round face, use a Rouge Brush to apply the Rouge Powder. Brush on a stroke of approximately a thumb width beneath your cheek bones, brushing from outwards in.
- Even an oval face by applying accents of rouge centrally between your cheekbones and lower jaw using large, circular movements.
- An angular face looks softer if you apply rouge to any areas in which you have sharp contours, for example to your temples, outer cheek areas and lower jaw.
- Incidentally,if you have a pale complexion, you should ideally apply rouge to your upper cheek area and the area beneath your eyebrows. This will make you look more vital and fresh.
For the Eyes
To Brighten Eyes
- Start by thickening your eyebrows with a shade from the Eyeshadow Palette using and eyeshadow brush.
- Next, apply the Eyeshadow: Use the brush to apply a light shade to the inner corner of the eye in an upward movement. Apply a darker shade to the eye areas that should stand out less.
- How to Choose Your Colors: The eyes look particularly striking when you choose shades that complement the iris colour:
- For blue eyes: Eyeshadow Solo 01, 02, 03, 09
- For green eyes: Eyeshadow Solo 03, 04, 07, 08, 09
- For brown eyes: any shade
- Use the Kajal Eyeliner to accentuate the shape of the eye. Apply Liquid Eyeliner, which intensifies the effect, along the upper lashline only.
- Mascara adds the finishing touch to the eyes. Apply first to the lower then the upper lashes. For best results, use a zig-zag technique: Hold the brush at a diagonal to the lash growth direction and move it back and forth. Finally, drag the brush away to the side, not upward.
- Incidentally: Eye make-up can be gently removed using our Soothing Cleansing Milk. Simply pump a small amount of this gentle cleanser into onto a moist cotton pad or a Dr. Hauschka cosmetic sponge and gently wipe away the eye make-up using a sweeping outward motion.
- The Mascara adds the finishing touch to the eyes. Apply this first to the lower and then the upper lashes using a zig-zag technique: hold the brush at a diagonal to the lash growth direction and move it back and forth. Finally, drag the brush away to the side, not upward.
- Incidentally: eye make-up can be gently removed using the moisturising, creamy Soothing Cleansing Milk . Simply pump a little Soothing Cleansing Milk onto a moist cotton wool pad or a Dr. Hauschka Cosmetic Sponge and gently wipe away the eye make-up using a sweeping outward motion.
For the Lips
For Velvety Lips
How to Choose Your Lip Color:
The shape of your lips will determine your choice of colour.
- Full lips: apply Lipliner to the inner lip contour. Choose darker, matte shades: Lipstick 04, 13, 15, 16.
- Thin lips: apply Lipliner to the outer lip contour. Brighter, shimmering shades are the right choice: Lipstick 01, 04, 07, 17.
- Uneven lip contour: use the Lipliner to correct any areas of unevenness. Select transparent, shimmering colors: Lipstick 01, 03, 07
- Apply Lipliner to the entire surface area of your lips. The shape of your lips will determine the contour line.
- Apply Lipstick or Lip Gloss over the Lipliner.
- To fix the lipstick, kiss a cosmetic wipe or tissue to remove any excess color. Use a powder puff to apply a little Translucent Face Powder then apply a second coat of lipstick.