At Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, we strive to be a company everyone loves to work with, from our employees to our retailers to the people that use our products. We believe passionately in the products we sell and, to that end, you will find we are a team of talented, spirited individuals committed to sharing them with the communities we touch.
A few of the qualities that define our work:
- A strong commitment to the legacy of our products
- A fast-paced environment that combines hard work with a friendly, casual atmosphere
- A promise to uphold our core values of Stewardship, Joy and Integrity when making decisions – be it the brand of cleaning products we purchase, how we speak to a customer or the marketing choices we make for the long-term health of our brand
- Innovative thinkers who are willing to question the status quo
- A company that prides itself on transparency and honesty
If you see an opening that feels like a fit to your skills and experience, please forward your cover letter and resumé to our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we only accept resumés for open positions and do not accept unsolicited resumés.
Independent Sales Representative, Ohio/Kentucky
We are seeking an innovative, self-motivated and customer centric sales professional to make an immediate impact in Ohio/Kentucky, representing the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care line. This position require a high level of commitment to customer service and relationship building, as well as superb negotiation skills. The successful candidate will not only effectively navigate communications between current customers and Dr. Hauschka, but will have the ability to forge new partnerships to meet the company’s goals. Extensive knowledge of not only the cosmetics industry, but the natural industry, is extremely desirable. There will be extensive travel within the territory (85-90%) and the occasional travel outside of the territory (<5%).
Basic Expectations include:
- Meeting revenue goals by growing existing business and opening new accounts
- Placement of new items
- Execution of promotional activity
- Delivery of the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care brand message through use of marketing materials, retailer trainings, and consumer events.
This is an independent, commission-only position with great income potential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Over 3 years outside sales experience, with a stronger consideration given to those with experience in the skin care and/or natural products industry
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- The ability to multi-task and a high level of commitment to effective communication strategies
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to innovatively seek out sales opportunities
- Strong background in business development
Please send a résumé and letter of interest to: