At Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, we strive to be a company everyone loves to work with, from our employees to our retailers to the people that use our products. We believe passionately in the products we sell and, to that end, you will find we are a team of talented, spirited individuals committed to sharing them with the communities we touch.
A few of the qualities that define our work:
- A strong commitment to the legacy of our products
- A fast-paced environment that combines hard work with a friendly, casual atmosphere
- A promise to uphold our core values of Stewardship, Joy and Integrity when making decisions – be it the brand of cleaning products we purchase, how we speak to a customer or the marketing choices we make for the long-term health of our brand
- Innovative thinkers who are willing to question the status quo
- A company that prides itself on transparency and honesty
If you see an opening that feels like a fit to your skills and experience, please forward your cover letter and resumé to our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we only accept resumés for open positions and do not accept unsolicited resumés.
Digital Marketing Manager - South Deerfield, Massachusetts
We are seeking a creative and dynamic digital marketing expert to join our marketing & communications team to develop our brand voice across all platforms in order to achieve consistent growth in reach and direct sales.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Digital Marketing Manager in the subject line.
Your primary responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Manager would be to:
Develop growth strategies, goals and KPI’s for digital marketing efforts with Executive Director of Marketing & Brand Communications and Sales Director(s),
Develop strategies, goals and benchmarks for social media and email, including editorial calendar(s)
Work with Creative Manager to develop assets to meet digital marketing goals/KPIs
Execute/implement daily content and assets for web and social media
Develop digital brand voice per platform; write copy for web and social media content
Respond to questions, comments and consumer reviews
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assets against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Evaluate new and emerging trends and technologies for possible implementation toward meeting established goals
Collaborate with website hosts, parent company in Germany, international community, and any third-party vendor and/or agency partners
Qualifications & Skills you will need to have:
Bachelor’s Degree in digital marketing or related field, and at least 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing in consumer goods/retail, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience and familiarity with analytics tools
Expertise in established and emerging social media platforms and trends
Experience in or familiarity with the beauty industry preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior project and time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under high pressure and maintain high standards while meeting tight deadlines