At Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, we strive to be a company everyone loves to work with, from our employees to our retailers to the people that use our products. We believe passionately in the products we sell and, to that end, you will find we are a team of talented, spirited individuals committed to sharing them with the communities we touch.
A few of the qualities that define our work:
- A strong commitment to the legacy of our products
- A fast-paced environment that combines hard work with a friendly, casual atmosphere
- A promise to uphold our core values of Stewardship, Joy and Integrity when making decisions – be it the brand of cleaning products we purchase, how we speak to a customer or the marketing choices we make for the long-term health of our brand
- Innovative thinkers who are willing to question the status quo
- A company that prides itself on transparency and honesty
If you see an opening that feels like a fit to your skills and experience, please forward your cover letter and resumé to our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we only accept resumés for open positions and do not accept unsolicited resumés.
Vice President for Sales and Marketing
We are seeking a seasoned, dynamic business professional to lead and inspire our sales and marketing teams!
The VP/Sales & Marketing will be responsible for development of sales and marketing strategies for Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, Inc., in the US and Mexico in alignment with company-wide vision and goals and in collaboration with key stakeholders, and will provide leadership and oversight for Sales, Marketing & Education, and Brand Communications Departments.
Position will be based in our South Deerfield, Massachusetts, headquarters.
Major responsibilities include:
- Development of long- and short-term sales and marketing strategic plans to achieve or exceed overall sales, channel specific, and new business goals;
- Oversight of sales forecasting and establishment of sales and new business revenue goals for sales team and Independent Sales Reps;
- Identification and pursuit of prospects in target markets;
- Ensuring that Sales, Marketing & Education, and Brand Communication Departments' projects and goals align with strategic plan;
- Establishing relationships with key retail partners and other strategic partners;
- Collaborate with WALA (German manufacturer of Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products) International Sales & Marketing partners to ensure alignment with WALA's long range marketing and sales strategies;
- Work in partnership with the CEO to help Dr. Hauschka Skin Care realize its vision to be the company people love to work with, sharing a healing legacy.
Strategic thinker and creative problem solver with superior management, leadership and team building skills;
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, MBA preferable;
Minimum of ten years experience in sales, marketing and business development, preferably in the cosmetics or natural products industry;
Willingness to relocate to western Massachusetts
Group health and dental insurance with employer premium cost sharing and deductible expenses cost sharing
Generous vacation, holiday and personal time
401(k) plan with employer match after one year of employment
Discretionary profit sharing plan
Generous employee product benefit
Company community service day opportunities
Located in beautiful Pioneer Valley in Western Massachusetts and within driving distance to mountains, seashore, and Boston and New York City