visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles
As we age, the skin’s natural processes of cellular renewal slow and it loses elasticity and resilience. Firming Mask protects and fortifies, minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while nurturing and hydrating for smooth, supple, enlivened skin.
Formulation: Rose, Marsh mallow and pansy support the skin’s natural processes of renewal. Rose petal extract, rose wax, rose essential oil and avocado and almond oils support elasticity as they pamper and enrich the skin. Mango butter and beeswax enliven and replenish. Applying this mask supports your skin feeling stronger and smoother.
For mature skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Firming Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth.
We recommend using Firming Mask once to twice a week.
Water (Aqua), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hectorite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lysolecithin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
*from natural essential oils
* The amount of this product is currently too high.
Travel Size Firming Mask
* This product is currently out of stock.
Currently out of stock
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions