Blackthorn Toning Body Oil
warms and fortifies
Supple, toned skin depends upon skin elasticity. Blackthorn Toning Body Oil offers strengthening, warming skin care for all the family. It has even proved successful during pregnancy when it is particularly important to keep skin supple to prevent pregnancy-induced stretch marks.
Blackthorn blossom and birch leaf extracts enhance skin elasticity while sun-drenched St. John’s wort and jojoba oil support the skin’s natural processes of renewal and fortification.
Formulation: Blackthorn blossoms, birch leaves and St. John’s wort are combined with sunflower oil, then carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods. During this phase, the mixtures are heated to 37 °C – human body temperature. They are carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the properties of the nurturing plants to be transferred to the oil.
For even application, apply to moist skin after bathing or showering. The emulsion created by the water and oil is easily absorbed, sealing in moisture for supple, silky smooth skin.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, , Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Coumarin*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*.
*from natural essential oils
DH BLACKTHORN TONING BODY OIL 75ml
* The amount of this product is currently too high.
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
For a toning massage that helps to keep your skin elastic, smooth a small amount of Blackthorn Toning Body Oil over the skin then grasp the skin between your thumb and index finger, pulling it gently upwards before releasing. Repeat five times before moving onto the next area of skin.