General Website Terms and conditions of Use
- About our general website terms and conditions of use
- References in these terms to the Site includes the following websites: www.dr.hauschka.com/en_GB/ and all associated web pages.
- You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using this Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact E-Mail: email@example.com or contact us.
We, us or our means WALA UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08175543, with VAT registration number GB 141 5352 41 and whose registered office and main trading address is at 32 Beaumont Street, Oxford, OX1 2NP. References to us in these terms also includes our group companies from time to time;
You or your means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
- Using the Site
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
(a) all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
(b) keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. We may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the UK although this may depend on certain customs, legal and other practical restrictions. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK or place orders for delivery to locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Website terms and conditions, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including any Content are owned by us. We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these terms and conditions. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- Trade marks: “Dr. Hauschka” and “WALA” and related marks are our trademarks. Other trade marks and trade names may also be used on this Site. The use by you of any trade marks from our Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- Submitting information to the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions). While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- You may have certain legal rights when using the Site (such as if the Website terms and conditions of supply apply to you. These are also known as statutory rights as they are derived from laws such as the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as this Act has been amended from time to time). The law gives you certain statutory rights including that the goods are of satisfactory quality, as described, and fit for their purpose. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects these statutory rights. Further information on your statutory rights can be obtained from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
- Any Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- Limitation on our liability
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions (or those of any of our employees or agents);
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) breach of any of the provisions implied into these terms and conditions under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (or any other law);
we will only be liable for any loss or damage that is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these terms and conditions. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time these terms and conditions are entered into. We are not responsible for indirect losses that happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these terms and conditions has any right to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
These terms are dated 24 June 2014. No changes to these terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
We will try to resolve any disputes quickly and efficiently. If you have a complaint please contact us by email on email@example.com. Please note that there is also an online dispute resolution platform (“ODR platform”) in the form of an interactive website offering a single point of entry to consumers and traders seeking to resolve disputes out-of-court which have arisen from online transactions. The ODR platform can be accessed on: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you are unhappy with the way we deal with any dispute and you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.