Become an Esthetician
Built on a heritage of medical expertise, Dr. Hauschka has long been regarded as the original most effective natural skin care range available by many. Having grown substantially and sustainably since 1967, our brand name has become synonymous with an award winning 100% natural product ranges. These sustainable products mean that each sale that is made to a client will contribute to an ethical solution globally. We also have incredibly special industry unique treatments that can be experienced by both men and women.
The Dr. Hauschka esthetician gives every client their full attention and professionalism. They are highly trained Dr. Hauschka experts in the art of touch and have completed our comprehensive accreditation programme. A full skin care consultation is an essential part of the treatment and enables the client to be treated with the precise products that correspond to their current skin condition: an ampoule treatment, a mask, fragrant compresses, body oil and body cream – the client leaves feeling cleansed and filled with a sense of happiness, lightness and inner balance. The support does not end there. The care of the dedicated Dr. Hauschka esthetician ensures that clients leave with a personalised home care regime to continue the benefits of the treatment at home. Their daily regime is created to maintain the skin’s vitality until they return to the tranquil treatment environment once again.
- We will also provide a high level of support to each Dr. Hauschka esthetician:
- In-depth intensive training for your highly qualified beauty therapists
- Brand and Product training and development programmes to help you grow your sales
- Company details listed on our website
- Attend various internal events
- Sales support and Marketing collateral aimed to educates your clients
- Dedicated Regional Area Manager
- Customer Care Team on hand to help with any enquires and orders
Are you interested in knowing more about what it takes to become a professional Dr. Hauschka partner?
Do you want to retail Dr. Hauschka Skin Care and offer our unique Dr. Hauschka Treatments as an Accredited Dr. Hauschka esthetician?
We value your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Please email the following details to email@example.com:
- Full name
- Business address of your salon/treatment premises
- Contact telephone number
- Your website address
- Are you or do you employ fully qualified minimum level 3 Beauty Therapy Diploma Beauty therapists?
- Where did you hear about us?