Fortifying Mint Toothpaste
Strong gums and thorough oral hygiene are essential for healthy teeth. It is therefore important to stabilise the oral flora in order to prevent harmful bacteria from growing in the first place. Regular brushing with a fortifying toothpaste helps to prevent plaque (bacterial film on the teeth), as well as the tartar, gum problems and cavities that may result from it.
- Proven to have a rapid antiinflammatory effect
- When used regularly, removes plaque and helps to prevent tartar, gum inflammation and caries
- Helps to prevent gum bleeding
- Helps create a balanced, stable oral flora
- Keeps breath fresh
Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Sodium Silicate, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Kaolin, Citric Acid, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae)/Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene*, Cinnamal*, Linalool*, Eugenol*, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Propolis Wax, Alcohol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
*component of natural essential oils
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions