Spruce Warming Bath Essence
comforts and invigorates
Available from your retailer from the start of October
When the days turn cold and wet, Norway spruce essential oil is an invaluable aid. It promotes the skin’s revitalisation and, together with the warm bath water, offers intensive, long-lasting warmth for your body – both inside and out. The resinous Norway spruce fragrance has a calming effect while jojoba oil gently moisturises your skin. A blissful bathing product for cold, windy days.
Limited Edition product.
May not be available year-round.
Add several capfuls of Spruce Warming Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
A small bowl containing Spruce Warming Bath Essence pleasantly fragrances the air in rooms, particularly in winter.