Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence
soothes and protects
This finely aligned product with horse chestnut and horsetail extracts is based on a moor extract prepared using a special rhythmic procedure. When combined with warm water, it offers a sense of enveloping protection. Almond and avocado oil gently moisturise your skin.
Add several capfuls of Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
Water (Aqua), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linalool*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peat Moss Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Lysolecithin, Coco-Glucoside, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Chondrus Crispus Extract.
*from natural essential oils
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions