- Start by cleansing, toning and moisturising your skin .
- Apply the Translucent Make-up over your daytime skin care product. Important: the shade should match your skin tone for a natural appearance.
- Use the Concealer to smooth out minor blemishes and give a fresher appearance to your eye area. To achieve this effect, the shade selected can be a nuance lighter than your skin tone. Only apply the Concealer to the eye area in which you find dark circles – in other words, to the inner but not the outer eye.
- Use a powder brush to apply Translucent Face Powder or Bronzing Powder.
- If you have a round face, use a rouge brush to apply the Rouge Powder a thumb width beneath your cheek bones from outwards in.
- Even out an oval face by applying the accents of rouge centrally between your cheekbones and lower jaw using large, circular movements.
- An angular face looks softer if you apply rouge to any areas in which you have sharp contours, for example to your temples, outer cheek areas and lower jaw.
- Incidentally: if you have a pale complexion, you should ideally apply the rouge to your upper cheek area and the area beneath your eyebrows. This will make you look younger!
- Start by thickening your eyebrows with a shade from the Eyeshadow Palette and an eyeshadow brush.
- Next, apply the eyeshadow: use the brush to apply a light shade to the inner corner of the eye in an upward movement. Apply a darker shade to the eye areas that should stand out less.
- The eyes look particularly striking when you choose shades that complement the iris colour:
- For blue eyes: Eyeshadow Solo 01, 02, 03, 09
- For green eyes: Eyeshadow Solo 03, 04, 07, 08, 09
- For brown eyes: any shade
- Use the Kajal Eyeliner to accentuate the shape of the eye. Apply Liquid Eyeliner, which intensifies the effect, along the upper lashline only.
- The Mascara adds the finishing touch to the eyes. Apply this first to the lower and then the upper lashes using a zig-zag technique: hold the brush at a diagonal to the lash growth direction and move it back and forth. Finally, drag the brush away to the side, not upward.
- Incidentally: eye make-up can be gently removed using the moisturising, creamy Soothing Cleansing Milk (see p. 16). Simply pump a little Soothing Cleansing Milk onto a moist cotton wool pad or a Dr. Hauschka Cosmetic Sponge and gently wipe away the eye make-up using a sweeping outward motion.
- Apply the Lipliner to the entire surface area of your lips. The shape of your lips determines the contour line.
- Apply Lipstick or Lip Gloss over the Lipliner.
The shape of your lips also determines the choice of colour.
- Full lips: apply Lipliner to the inner lip contour. Choose darker, matt shades: Lipstick 04, 13, 15, 16.
- Thin lips: apply Lipliner to the outer lip contour. Brighter, shimmering shades are the right choice: Lipstick 01, 04, 07.
- Uneven lip contour: use the Lipliner to correct any areas of unevenness. Select transparent, shimmering colours: Lipstick 01, 03, 07.
- To fix the lipstick, kiss a cosmetic wipe to remove any excess colour. Use a powder pad to apply a little Translucent Face Powder then apply a second coat of lipstick.