At Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, we strive to be a company everyone loves to work with, from our employees to our retailers to the people that use our products. We believe passionately in the products we sell and, to that end, you will find we are a team of talented, spirited individuals committed to sharing them with the communities we touch.
A few of the qualities that define our work:
- A strong commitment to the legacy of our products
- A fast-paced environment that combines hard work with a friendly, casual atmosphere
- A promise to uphold our core values of Stewardship, Joy and Integrity when making decisions – be it the brand of cleaning products we purchase, how we speak to a customer or the marketing choices we make for the long-term health of our brand
- Innovative thinkers who are willing to question the status quo
- A company that prides itself on transparency and honesty
If you see an opening that feels like a fit to your skills and experience, please forward your cover letter and resumé to our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we only accept resumés for open positions and do not accept unsolicited resumés.
Regional Educator - New York Metropolitan Area
We are seeking an experienced, innovative educator to join our Education team!
Train retail accounts on the efficacy of Dr. Hauschka brand and products
Travel to train retail accounts, host regional training events, and attend trade shows
Host special in-store events for top performing retail accounts
Contribute to the creation and review of educational content
Work with our Sales teams to develop an education support program for key national accounts, which you will oversee and execute
Work from a home office
50-70% travel within your region and throughout the US as needed
Minimum 3-5 years of skin care and/or cosmetics industry experience
Fantastic skin care and physiology knowledge
Interest in and knowledge of the natural product industry (specifically skin and body care)
Public speaking expertise with the ability to communicate clearly, train and engage the audience
Computer savvy (specifically in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and open to video conferencing)
Strong ability to create content and presentation materials appropriate to a retailer or consumer audience
Experience in relationship management a plus
Professional attitude, cheerful, dependable, self starter
Continuous learner and team player who enjoys sharing knowledge with consumers and team members
Licensed Esthetician a plus
If you are energetic, warm, motivated, professional, positive, and have an engaging communication style we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com and reference ‘Regional Educator’ in the subject line.
Independent Sales Representative, Ohio/Kentucky
We are seeking an innovative, self-motivated and customer centric sales professional to make an immediate impact in Ohio/Kentucky, representing the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care line. This position require a high level of commitment to customer service and relationship building, as well as superb negotiation skills. The successful candidate will not only effectively navigate communications between current customers and Dr. Hauschka, but will have the ability to forge new partnerships to meet the company’s goals. Extensive knowledge of not only the cosmetics industry, but the natural industry, is extremely desirable. There will be extensive travel within the territory (85-90%) and the occasional travel outside of the territory (<5%).
Basic Expectations include:
- Meeting revenue goals by growing existing business and opening new accounts
- Placement of new items
- Execution of promotional activity
- Delivery of the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care brand message through use of marketing materials, retailer trainings, and consumer events.
This is an independent, commission-only position with great income potential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Over 3 years outside sales experience, with a stronger consideration given to those with experience in the skin care and/or natural products industry
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- The ability to multi-task and a high level of commitment to effective communication strategies
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to innovatively seek out sales opportunities
- Strong background in business development
Please send a résumé and letter of interest to: