We are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to add to our team and are delighted to receive your employment inquiries at any time. Please feel free to forward your resume or questions to our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we are a skin care company, however when you work here you quickly discover we care about much more. From the way our ingredients are sustainably sourced to our unique manufacturing methods and, of course, the products themselves, we invest a great deal of care and thought in what is best for our planet, our customers—and our employees.
All of us at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care strive to make this a respectful, comfortable place to work.
What you’ll find at Dr. Hauschka Skin Care:
- Creative, innovative, unexpected thinking
- An upbeat, fast-paced professional work environment
- Employees who serve a lot of happy customers
- A company with principles you’ll be proud to work for
Independent Sales Representative, Ohio and Kentucky
We are seeking an innovative, self-motivated and customer centric sales professional to make an immediate impact in Ohio and Kentucky, representing the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care line. This position requires a high level of commitment to customer service and relationship building, as well as superb negotiation skills. The successful candidate will not only effectively navigate communications between current customers and Dr. Hauschka, but will have the ability to forge new partnerships to meet the company’s goals. Extensive knowledge of not only the cosmetics industry, but the natural industry, is extremely desirable. There will be extensive travel within the territory (85-90%) and the occasional travel outside of the territory (<5%).
Basic Expectations include:
- Meeting revenue goals by growing existing business and opening new accounts
- Placement of new items
- Execution of promotional activity
- Delivery of the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care brand message through use of marketing materials, retailer trainings, and consumer events.
This is an independent, commission-only position with great income potential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Over 3 years outside sales experience, with a stronger consideration given to those with experience in the skin care and/or natural products industry
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- The ability to multi-task and a high level of commitment to effective communication strategies
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to innovatively seek out sales opportunities
- Strong background in business development
Please send résumé and letter of interest to: DHSCEast@drhauschka.com